1 and 2 bedroom homes from £426,000 to £577,000
Watkin Road new development is a collection of 229 apartments, rising to 23 storeys, in the heart of Wembley, Zone 4 – an excellent addition to the Wembley skyline providing residents with outstanding views across London.
This area is known for its cultural attractions, fast links to central London, world-class education and open green spaces making it the ideal place to make your first home.
Residents’ will live the ultimate urban lifestyle with a balcony or terrace to every home and five communal rooftop gardens in the development.
- Help to Buy is now available! Buy with just a 5% deposit
- Exciting Zone 4 development in the heart of Wembley
- Excellent transport links to central London in 12 minutes
- 5 rooftop podium gardens – an urban oasis for residents
- Free car club membership for all residents for 3 years – reduce your carbon footprint
- Nearby Boxpark restaurants and London Designer Shopping Outlet
- Scenic walks, woods & water sports in nearby Fryent Country Park & Welsh Harp Reservoir
- Neighbouring Barratt London development achieved 8% capital growth over 2 years
- Apartments ready to move in from early 2022
- 5 minute walk to Wembley Park Underground station
Within walking distance of some of London’s largest parks and in easy reach of the city, Watkin Road properties satisfy nature lovers and city goers alike. Wembley Tube station is just 5 mins walk, away with link to central London in 12 minutes – an ideal location for commuters.
Brent Borough Council say ”By 2030, Wembley will be a world class destination, a beacon of sporting and architectural excellence and will boast a comprehensive range of high quality hotels, leisure, commercial, residential and retail activities”.
Every amenity of this thriving community is within a 1 mile radius – transport links, 6 ‘Outstanding’ local schools, 23 eateries at Boxpark and a world class line-up of entertainment events at Wembley Stadium.
Fryent Country Park is a short stroll away as is Brent Reservoir, where you can paddle board, kayak and fish.