Brand New 1 Bedroom For Sale in Wembley.
This one double-bedroom features an open plan kitchen/dining/living area with doors leading onto the balcony. There is a family bathroom and allocated storage cupboard. You can enjoy further outdoor space on the landscaped podium terraces on different levels of the development. Total area 538 square feet.
- Help to Buy is now available! Buy with just a 5% deposit
- Exciting Zone 4 development in the heart of Wembley
- Excellent transport links to central London in 12 minutes
- 5 rooftop podium gardens – an urban oasis for residents
- Free car club membership for all residents for 3 years – reduce your carbon footprint
- Nearby Boxpark restaurants and London Designer Shopping Outlet
- Scenic walks, woods & water sports in nearby Fryent Country Park & Welsh Harp Reservoir
- Neighbouring Barratt London development achieved 8% capital growth over 2 years
- Apartments ready to move in from early 2022
- 5 minute walk to Wembley Park Underground station
Within walking distance of some of London’s largest parks and in easy reach of the city, Watkin Road properties satisfy nature lovers and city goers alike. Wembley Tube station is just 5 mins walk, away with link to central London in 12 minutes – an ideal location for commuters.
Brent Borough Council say ”By 2030, Wembley will be a world class destination, a beacon of sporting and architectural excellence and will boast a comprehensive range of high quality hotels, leisure, commercial, residential and retail activities”.
Every amenity of this thriving community is within a 1 mile radius – transport links, 6 ‘Outstanding’ local schools, 23 eateries at Boxpark and a world class line-up of entertainment events at Wembley Stadium.
Fryent Country Park is a short stroll away as is Brent Reservoir, where you can paddle board, kayak and fish.
View on map / Neighborhood
- Community: Wembley
- City: London
- Country: United Kingdom
Powered by Estatik