In connection with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons. With regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (“GDPR”). We present you with the new rules concerning processing of your personal data.
1. Your personal data will be processed – depending on the relation between you and us – in order to perform the contract concluded between you and us in connection with provision of real estate consulting services, including performance and preparation of contracts, preparation of reports, memos, reports, offers (based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR), in order to perform our legal obligations, including accounting and tax obligations (based on Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR) and in our legitimate interest consisting in day-to-day business communication, marketing of products and services, as well as to pursue and defend claims (based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). If you have granted consent to our processing of your personal data, the content of this consent will determine the purpose of data processing. In such case, your consent will be the basis of personal data processing in accordance with Article 6 (1)(a) of the GDPR.
2. Your personal data will be processed for the duration of the service contract in connection with which you have provided your personal data. After the lapse of this period your personal data will be processed to pursue and defend claims – until the claims are barred by statutes of limitation, and personal data contained in accounting documentation will be stored for the period specified in the relevant provisions of law. If the data are processed based on your consent, we will process your personal data for the time necessary for the purposes for which we have collected them. You can withdraw the consent given to us at any time (which shall not affect the legality of our use of your data prior to withdrawal of the consent). The data we use for the purposes of business communication based on our legitimate interest are processed for the time necessary to maintain business relations, and in any case no longer than until we learn that the data are out of date or you have opposed to further processing of your personal data for such purpose.
3. Your personal data are provided to data processors, participating in our processing activity i.e.: entities operating our IT systems and providing us with IT tools, contractors in the scope resulting from the content of the contracts, advisory, consulting, auditing, tax and accounting services providers, advertising agencies, as well as other entities inter-mediating in organization and conducting of marketing campaigns, and in specified cases also to other controllers that have their own legal basis of personal data processing, such as banks, postal and courier service providers, as well as relevant public authorities.
4. Your personal data will not, as a rule, be transferred to a third country (outside of the European Economic Area), or to international organizations. However, personal data may exceptionally be transferred outside of the EEA, if this is necessary in order to provide a service for your benefit – solely in the scope and in accordance with the rules resulting from applicable law.
5. You have the right to access your personal data (i.e. to receive information on how we process your data and a copy of these data) as well as the right of data rectification, erasure of groundlessly processed data, right of restriction of processing, the right of data portability with respect to automatically processed data, as well as the right to object to processing of personal data.
6. You have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you believe that your data are processed in breach of the law.
7. It is possible to contact Q Investments in all matters connected with processing of personal data in writing at the addres: email@example.com
Privacy Statement Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to the use and processing of Personal Information collected and used by certain members of the Q Investments Group. By using the current website or otherwise providing your Personal Information to Q Investments, you agree to the collection, use and sharing of your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully and contact us if you have any questions. Personal Information is information, or any combination of separate pieces of information, that could be used to identify you.
We may collect information about you from a variety of sources. This includes information we collect directly from you; information we collect when you visit our sites, view our online content or use our mobile applications or other services; and information we collect about you from other sources. We collect information directly from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs, create an account on our websites or in mobile applications, call or email us, or otherwise provide information directly to us. The following are examples of information we may collect directly from you:
Username and password
Telephone and/or fax number
Date of birth
Payment information (such as a credit card) and bank account details
Future communication preferences
Telephone number and recordings when you call our customer service line
Information about your device browser and operating system
Web pages you view
Links you click
Emails you open
Information about your devices’ operating system
Publicly observed activities or information made available by you to the public, such as blogs, videos, internet postings, and user generated content
We use the information we collect to provide you products, offers and services, to deliver to you advertisements, offers or other content tailored to your interests, and to conduct other business operations. The following are examples of how we may use the information we collect:
Answer your questions or respond to your requests
Develop new products and services
Enroll you in contests, programs, or offers that you request
Create and manage your account
Process payment for purchases or other services
Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions
Send you email and/or postal messages with information about content we think may be of interest to you
Telephone you about projects and other content we think may be of interest to you
Develop and provide Marketing tailored to your interests, including interest-based marketing
Personalize your experience on our websites by presenting products and information tailored to you
Allow you to participate in social sharing on our websites
Analyse the use of, and develop, our products, services and marketing. Enforce our terms and conditions and otherwise manage our business
Company will only process your information in pursuance of our legitimate interest. If we receive any requests related to. For example, a product or service, a call-back, or specific marketing materials; we will use your Personal Information to fulfill your request. Where we need to manage your account and protect you against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, we will do so in accordance with our legal obligation placed on us under law. We will seek consent from you if we need to process your data solely identified purposes. To ensure meaningful consent is obtained from you, You will receive a reasonable notice ensuring that your consent is provided on an informed basis.
We do not sell your Personal Information to marketers outside. We share your Personal Information within company as described in this Statement. We do not share Personal Information with marketers outside. Unless you consent to such sharing, or as described within this Statement.
We from time to time may collect personal and other information for a co-promotion or joint program with a business partner and share your information with that business partner.
We engage third-party service providers to perform a variety of business operations on our behalf. In so doing, we may share your Personal Information with them. We provide our service providers with only the Personal Information they need in order to perform the services we request. We contractually require that they protect this information appropriately and not use it for any other purpose.
If you prefer not to receive joint communications, you can always opt out . By following the instructions provided in any such communication or through this Privacy Statement as indicated above.
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement. Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We give you choices about how we communicate with you. We will honor your request to stop receiving promotional email, text and postal messages as practicable. However, we may continue to send you service-related communications. We may keep information for record keeping to ensure we fulfill your request. Like not to send particular types of messages.
You have certain rights in respect of the management of the personal data we hold about you.
Where you have provided consent for our processing of your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us as described below. We will cease processing your personal data as soon as reasonably practicable following our receipt of your withdrawal.
If you consider that we have processed personal data in violation of applicable law, please contact us. If you consider that we have processed personal data in violation of applicable law and failed to remedy such violation to your reasonable satisfaction, you may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Sites. For example those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyse how visitors use the Sites. The information obtained for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers.
The providers of third-party plug-ins and widgets on our Sites, such as embedded videos and social media sharing tools, may use automated means to collect information regarding your use of the Sites and your interactions with the plug-ins and widgets.
You may receive interest-based marketing, offers or other content as you interact with websites or mobile applications.
Our websites may include plugins from social networks or other third parties.
Please remember that any information you submit or post as user-generated content to Social Media sites become public information. You should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal, financial or other information in such submissions or posts.
Updating Privacy Statement
We will post changes to this Privacy Statement and indicate the effective date when this Privacy Statement is updated.