Camden Goods Yard
You don’t have to leave London for relaxing city living.
Camden Goods Yard is a new 8 acre development located between Camden Town and Primrose Hill. This colourful and vibrant part of North London features a wealth of independent shops, cafes, restaurants as well as the iconic Camden market. Primrose Hill and Regent’s Park are both less than a 20 minutes’ walk away for those who want to enjoy green open space and more peaceful pursuits in this bustling part of town.
The new development will offer a collection of Manhattan, one, two and three bedroom apartments set within landscaped gardens and courtyards. Residents’ facilities will include a pool with wellness suite, gym, cinema room, residents lounge and concierge. Camden Goods Yard is very well connected with Chalk Farm and Camden Town Station (Northern Line, Zone 2) less than 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Collection of Manhattan, 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- Situated in the heart of Camden Town
- Camden Town & Chalk Farm stations within walking distance
- A variety of nearby shops, bars & restaurants
- The iconic Roundhouse music venue within easy reach
- Facilities including a gym, pool, cinema room & residents’ lounge