Red brick and dramatic arches define the latest residential launch at Argent’s Kings Cross development. Cadence, designed by Alison Brooks Architects, is a project comprising 103 private homes. The project, described by the architects as an ‘urban oasis’, features a central courtyard and open spaces; while the building’s characteristic shapes draw on the wider area’s architectural history.
The location is amazing. It’s just 800 steps from King’s Cross Station, and moments away from plenty of green and open spaces, including Lewis Cubitt Square, Granary Square, Pancras Square, Gasholders Park and Regent’s Canal.
The 103 studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments glow with light, warmth and sophistication, with 51 different spatial configurations offering comfortable living options for individuals and family. Beautiful interiors are designed by Conran & Partners.
Estimated Completion: Anticipated Autumn 2022
Lease Tenure: 250 year lease
- 24 hour security and concierge
- Residents lounge on the ground floor
- Central courtyard with contemplation pool
- Exercise space 10th floor – this space is acoustically isolated
- 10th Floor roof terrace
- Car parking is available for selected apartments
- Cycle storage
- Contemporary interiors
- Siemens appliances in the kitchen
- Underfloor heating to principal rooms
- Comfort cooling to principal rooms
- Engineered oak flooring throughout living rooms and carpet in the bedrooms
Estimated Service Charge: £8.57psf (Including Estate Service Charge)